Man On The Moon

Welcome to the blog about a day in the life of a film student!

"And That's The Truth, Ruth!"

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

The chick flick that everyone's been talking about is finally out. He's Just Not That Into You features an all star cast and a story of multiple women dealing with rejection, loneliness, and their desperation for a man's approval. Although this movie is targeted towards women, it isn't as sappy as The Notebook and is a fairly bearable chick flick. There are some funny moments which even a male audience can appreciate but for the most part it is meant to warm the hearts of women everywhere. It was cheap Tuesday AND I had a giftcard so when a few (female) friends wanted to see it I tagged along with them. So, if your special lady friend is wanting to see it, I suggest taking her as it really isn't a horrible couple of hours spent. Here is the trailer:

2 comments:

Emily I. said...

hehe that's exactly where I was tuesday! Did you hear a really late scream when the girl broke the mirror?....because that was me...awkward...glad you enjoyed it..I def. did!

Bmastrom said...

haha I don't remember hearing the scream but that was an intense moment for sure!

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008